There used to be an old Parish Church, which resulted from the adaptation and extension of an old chapel the transept of which dated back to 1733 and in a niche above the door was a small sculpture of S. Lourenço, made of stone, from the 16th century. That church was dedicated to S. Lourenço and had to wooden sculptures from the 18th century: S. Lourenço and Santo António. There was also a sculpture of the Virgin Mary breast-feeding Jesus, Nossa Senhora do Leite or Virgem do Leite.
Acesso ao Recurso
Actividades desenroladas dentro do recurso turístico
Religious activities and / or Points of Interest